Fuquay-Varina Woman’s Club members and friends enjoyed a fun painting class with club member Martha Smallwood.
Proceeds were donated back to the club to support area art opportunities.
The Fuquay-Varina Woman’s Club is the oldest civic organization in Fuquay-Varina and was organized in 1926 and federated in 1927. We are a member of the District VI of the General Federation of Woman’s Clubs of North Carolina, Inc. (GFWC-NC)
Since, 1902, GFWC-NC members have been committed to making their communities, the state and nation a better place to live and work.